In any case, the challenge details are as follows:
1. You must post the rules.
2. You must post 11 fun facts about yourself in the blog post.
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and set up 11 more questions for those you've tagged.
4. Tag 11 new bloggers (be sure to hyperlink their names).
5. Let the tagged people know you've tagged them.
6. Have fun!
My eleven Fun Facts:
1. I am quite probably the only successful Ruling Despot in your circle of acquaintances.
2. I started my rise to power from a ditch, whence I had been flung as an unwanted "pet," and was rescued by a boy on a bicycle.
3. My favorite toy is my blue rat.
4. I am a very excellent singer. I run my scales every morning to keep my voice limber (until Anne Elisabeth throws her slippers at me).
5. I enjoy walking my human on a leash. She can be a little difficult sometimes, but it's good for her.
6. My nicknames include The Evil One, Bitty Kitty, Fluffy Cat, Minnie, Minnie-bitty, and Minerva Louise-y. I prefer to call myself Supreme Dictator, but what can you do with humans?
7. I have a thing against my water bowl. I believe it is plotting against me and I attack it on a regular basis to keep it in line. One day though, it will rise up, and then the world will see what I see . . .
8. My favorite game is Minerva-Pong. This is a highly developed and intricate variation on the human classic, Ping-Pong, and it involves me chasing the little pingy balls back and forth across the ping-pong table, usually to Rohan's advantage.
9. I never thought the love of my life would be a human . . . until I met Rohan. He is my angel-muffin.
10. My family tree is full of jungle cats and jaguars. Ready to pounce on your head.
11. One day I will rule the world.
The Questions I Must Answer:
1.Who is you favourite character from a movie (and from which movie)?
I find myself full of strange empathy for the Evil Queen in Snow White. I mean, when you are the fairest one of all, is it not frustrating to have mirrors saying otherwise?
Bad, bad mirror. No.2. What is your favourite holiday and why?
I really like my birthday. That's December 12th (I picked it. I was abandoned in a ditch, which means I get to pick my birthday.) I look forward to the day when I have subjugated the nations, and December 12th is nationally known as Minerva Louise Day. Then everyone can enjoy it as I do!
3. Who is you favourite music artist/group/composer?
I really love opera. I particularly like this piece by Mozart. I think I was the Queen of the Night in another life (the confused-looking girl was probably Molly).
4. If you were an animal, which one would you be (mythical animals included)?
I suppose I wouldn't mind trying to be a human. For a day. Otherwise, probably a bigger jaguar.
5. What is you favourite vacation spot?
I don't think I'd mind a little jaunt to the Underworld. Might be cool.
Or hot, as the case may be.
6. If you could be a character from a book or movie, who would you be?
I'd probably try being Galadriel from Lord of the Rings. All exploded and powerful, you know. I think I would have handled the whole Ruling the World with Evil Power thing differently, though.
7. If you had a theme song which one would it be?
8. Where do you go to get inspiration (for writing, drawing, etc.) and what music do you listen to (if any)?
Rohan is my true source of deepest inspiration. Rohan and my love for him. Not to mention my own extreme beauty and jaguar-like cunning. I also like opera (see above) and knocking-things-off-of-things. Very inspiring.
9. What book has taught you the best lesson?
I am a cat. Why would I need to learn a lesson? (Seriously?)
10.What is your most vivid childhood memory?
When I was a Bitty Kitty, I would ride along inside Anne Elisabeth's art teaching bag to her classes at the Apex Learning Center. There I would help her teach her classroom full of students how to draw. I was, of course, very talented at this.
I think an orange pencil . . .
The students, of course, loved me, and found my advice helpful.
Yes, an orange pencil was just right!
11. What is you favourite series of movies?
I enjoy the ongoing saga that is The Backyard. There you will see compelling dramas such as "Birdies Flying Overhead," and "Birdies Digging for Worms," and "Squirrels Racing Past the Window," and "Leaves Blowing." Sometimes, there's even an entire episode devoted to "Spiders Building Webs." It's all very exciting, and I find myself riveted more often than not. I recommend the show to anyone!
Well, there you have it. Being a Ruling Despot and not subject to the whims of mere plebeians, I am going to ignore the rest of the rules set forth and end my role in this Tagger's Game here. Any of you who feel like snitching this, however, and continuing the cycle, do feel free! And let me know if you've done so, for I shall have no interest whatsoever in reading your answers (but Anne Elisabeth might).